Last year Norteam was awarded for the first time to Di Gasellen by the Swedish financial daily newspaper, Dagens industri. Even in 2022, we meet the requirements!
–2022 has been an incredibly exciting year for us! We are now 40 employees, has over 250 customers and at the end of the year we will end up with a turnover of 120 M SEK. We have also grown globally and now have customers in 14 different countries! I feel proud that we are building a company that can be called a Gasell company, where less than 1 percent of Sweden’s limited companies meet the requirements, says Martin Norström, CEO of Norteam.
Norteam is ranked 167 out of 265 Gazell companies in Stockholm. The ranking for all of Sweden’s Gasell companies is published on December 5. Read our blog post about the nomination for Di Gasellen in 2021 here.
- A net turnover that exceeds SEK 10 million, according to the latest annual report.
- At least ten employees, according to the latest annual report.
- At least doubled its turnover, if you compare the first and last financial year of the four-year investigation period.
- Increased its turnover every year for the last three years.
- A positive overall operating result for the last four financial years.
- Essentially grown organically, not through acquisitions or mergers.
- Healthy finances.
Thank you to all colleagues, customers and partners for the trust!